9 April, 2022
Brown Sugar Chicken WingsComments : 5 Posted in : American, Brunch or Lunch, Chicken, Party Favorites on by : Cook Plate Fork Tags: bbq chicken wings, brown sugar chicken wings, chicken wings, party wings
According to the National Chicken Council, the first finger wings or chicken wings was served in 1964 at the Anchor Bar in Buffalo, New York.
Co-owner Teressa Bellissimo cooked leftover wings in hot sauce as a late-night snack for her son and his friends. The guys liked them so much that the Bellissimos put them on the menu the next day.
Just about everybody loves chicken wings and you’ll love making and eating Brown Sugar ChickenWings.
Brown Sugar Chicken Wings
1 cup brown sugar, packed
½ cup soy sauce
2 tbsp. ginger, fresh and finely chopped
6 garlic cloves, minced
3-4 lbs. chicken wings, petite style
Preheat oven to 400 degrees
Mix first 4 ingredients in a small bowl.
Line a 13 x 9 baking pan with parchment paper and position wings evenly on to pan.
Pour brown sugar mixture over wings. Mix chicken around to coat.
Bake in heated oven for 1 ¾ – 2 hours, until tender and glazed; stirring occasionally.
When done remove from oven and plate. Plate your chicken wings with one of theses sides.
- Asian Salad with Sesame Ginger Dressing
- Broccoli Bacon Salad with Dried Cherries and Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Cranberry Walnut Mandarin Orange Salad
- Stuffed Sweet Potato with Chipotle Black Bean and Corn Salad
More Deliciously Yummy Recipes
- Lemon Artichoke Chicken
- Apple Cinnamon Upside-Down Cake
- Warm Brussels Sprouts & Dilled Potato Salad
- Chocolate Mexican Coffee Cake
- No More Excuses: If You Want Organic Living, You Can Have It